Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sun's out in Falun!

After lots of snow over the course of our first week in Falun, the sun finally came out for a few beautiful days in Falun, Sweden.  It was a nice end to the training camp and the perfect energy boost for the last few hard sessions.  Tomorrow I travel to Ostersund, Sweden where I will meet up with my USST teammates and race in a World Cup there on Saturday.  As they say in Vermont, "the hay is in the barn."  It's time to rest, taper, and get even more psyched for the World Champs (if that is even possible)!  Can't wait to see what the next few weeks will bring!
Sunrise on my morning jog
Sunrise on my morning jog
Morning rays
Morning rays
Looking down the stadium
Looking down the stadium
A Swedish ski cafe
A Swedish ski cafe on the trails
Looking out over Falun from halfway up the Mordarbacken
Looking out over Falun from halfway up the Mordarbacken
Our cabin with the ski jumps behind
Our cabin with the ski jumps behind
Hanging over my poles after a hard interval.
Hanging over my poles after the "final" in my sprint time trial.  The training has been great but I'm excited for the races and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment